Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Powergirl" Photograph


It is rare to get a photograph where the action fits the tee-shirt so well, and I have to admit that this was another occasion where I got lucky but had made my own luck. I hadn’t actually noticed exactly what the girl was doing and hadn’t noticed what was written on her shirt either. However, these two girls did look lively enough to make me think there might be a good photograph so I moved over into position in front of them and took a chance on something happening.

This unpredictability is an exciting part of street photography and you have to try to be ready for things falling into place at any moment.

I also quite like the young woman in yellow who has two heads.

Photograph taken at the “Saturday Walking Street”, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment