Monday, January 2, 2012

"Grumpy Old Man" Photograph


Maybe he’s grumpy because somebody made him wear a name-tag, green scarf and red bobblehat. Maybe he noticed me and doesn’t like being photographed. And while I’m making up possible reasons, maybe he stood in some dog droppings and has just spotted the culprit.

More likely, he is stuck with the expression as a result of tooth-loss and old age. I hope I get stuck with an expression just like this at his age. Then, any smile from me will be such a relief to others that it’s sure to make them happy.

Photograph taken at the “Saturday Walking Street”, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian - Love the photo. Please can I use it on my blog? jamiethaiman.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, a link back to my blog would be appreciated

      Delete