Monday, April 16, 2012

“Shadowed in Pink” Photograph


There is so much going on in the Chiang Mai “Walking Street” markets where I often take photographs that it is a real challenge to keep alert for all the possibilities. Generally, I’m on the lookout for faces and active people but whilst doing this I’m sure I miss out on some interesting tee-shirts, for example – I know this happens because I’m sometimes pleasantly surprised by an apt tee-shirt message in a photograph that I didn’t notice at the time.

Shadows are another good example where if I’m not concentrating on them there’s a good chance I’ll miss some interesting pictures. Unless, of course, it’s as blatantly obvious as it was with these shadows on an enormous red umbrella blocking the path.

Photograph taken at “Saturday Walking Street”, Chiang Mai, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment