Monday, October 30, 2023

"Market Vendor" Photos

Old Thai woman in market
 

Ten years after last posting on this blog I have decided to start it up again.

We moved away from Chiang Mai with its very convenient street markets and now have moved again to near the town of Petchaburi. A new place with new possibilities that have inspired me to take my camera around the streets again. I am also trying out a couple of new techniques which will appear here over the coming weeks.

 

For today here are two pictures of one of the first aged characters I photographed around Petchaburi market. I didn't notice what she was selling but she was sitting by the roadside looking tired or possibly bored.

Petchaburi market has still retained a lot of its old character but I bet she has seen many changes in her time. The increased use of plastic bags being one.

Photographs taken in Petchaburi, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment