Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Model Shoot Photo on Thai Street



The Chiang Mai “walking street” markets seem to be as much a place for photography as commerce especially in the main tourist season (Dec-Feb) and I am as big a culprit as anybody!

Whenever I look at this picture I wonder if the two young women in the photo have noticed me taking their picture in the background of their own photograph, and if so, what’s their reaction? My guess is that they wouldn’t notice as I shot-from-the-hip and the camera never left my side but I still worry that I might be perceived as doing something sneaky to the extent of creepy. I was, after all, taking a low angle shot of a woman in a short skirt but hopefully you agree there’s nothing distasteful about the result.

Chiang Mai, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment